As we work together to battle the coronavirus, we will continue to offer safe and secure online sessions . Even though our physical office is closed, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by CDC, we are working remotely and continuing to provide student, staff, and faculty assistance. We can be reached Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Mountain Standard Time at 520-621-3565, or by email to email@example.com.
Get Experience with an Internship
At internship can help you hone real-world skills for life beyond your undergraduate studies. Both our B.A. in Information Science & Arts and our B.S. in Information Science and Technology require you to complete 3 credits of an Internship, Directed Research, or Independent Study, as well as 3 credits of Senior Capstone (ISTA 498).
Learn more about how to get academic credit for an internship and then check out our page on internship opportunities for the latest postings. You can also look for internships on Handshake and on the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences internship page.
Find Job Postings
We regularly post job opportunities that are open for current students, recent graduate, and career professionals. You can also sign into Handshake to connect with job opportunities through the Student Engagement and Career Development center.
UA Career Development Resources
Consult University of Arizona Student Engagement & Career Development for help with:
- Career Choice and Job Search
- Interview Preparation including Mock Interviews
- Document Review (Resume, CV, Letter, Personal Statement)
- Graduate School Applications and Admission Interviews
- Planning and Searching for career experience including internships
- Career Options and College Major
- Salaries, Job Market, and Marketable Skills
- Professional Networking and Social Media Branding
- Employers in Specific Career Fields or Geographic Area
Get ready for graduation. Consider resume-building workshops, interview practice, and other helpful services that are available for students preparing for professional life!