As we work together to battle the coronavirus, we will continue to offer safe and secure online sessions . Even though our physical office is closed, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by CDC, we are working remotely and continuing to provide student, staff, and faculty assistance. We can be reached Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Mountain Standard Time at 520-621-3565 or by email – please refer to the iSchool Directory. Please allow up to 24 hours response time. Faculty and Adjuncts will respond as their schedules permit.
Departmental Career Resources
Sample job listings via LinkedIn:
- Information Technology job listings
- Library and Information Science job listings
- Social Media Manager job listings
Get Experience with an Internship
At internship can help you hone real-world skills for life beyond your undergraduate studies.
Learn more about how to get academic credit for an internship and then check out our page on internship opportunities for the latest postings. You can also look for internships on Handshake and on the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences internship page.
Find Job Postings
We regularly post job opportunities that are open for current students, recent graduate, and career professionals. You can also sign into Handshake to connect with job opportunities through the Student Engagement and Career Development center.
UA Career Development Resources
Consult University of Arizona Student Engagement & Career Development for help with:
- Career Choice and Job Search
- Interview Preparation including Mock Interviews
- Document Review (Resume, CV, Letter, Personal Statement)
- Graduate School Applications and Admission Interviews
- Planning and Searching for career experience including internships
- Career Options and College Major
- Salaries, Job Market, and Marketable Skills
- Professional Networking and Social Media Branding
- Employers in Specific Career Fields or Geographic Area
Get ready for graduation. Consider resume-building workshops, interview practice, and other helpful services that are available for students preparing for professional life!
Alumni Association's Wildcat Mentor Society
The Wildcat Mentor Society is a transformative program that connects world-class alumni with the University of Arizona’s thought leaders of tomorrow in mutually beneficial mentorships. Mentees will gain knowledge on how to navigate everything from college to career to personal experiences. Mentors will enable them to build their professional network, strengthen their Arizona alumni network, and create deep, meaningful mentor-mentee relationships which may last well beyond this program. Visit the Wildcat Mentor Society to apply!