The National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship offers an insider’s view of the world’s largest medical library. The Associate Fellowship is a one-year residency program with an optional second year for recent library science graduates interested in a career in health sciences librarianship. The program combines curriculum and project work and is located at the National Library of Medicine on the campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
The NIH NLM Program is now accepting applications with a deadline of January 25, 2019. The Fellowship year starts September 2, 2019.
Recent Master’s Library Science graduates are invited to apply at:
- Annual stipend of $56,233
- Health insurance supplement of $6,000
- Up to $1,500 in relocation support
- Funding to support attendance at local and national conferences
- MLA earned before August 2019 or within the previous two years
- U. S. or Canadian citizenship required. U.S. citizenship preferred
To learn more and to apply, please visit https://www.nlm.nih.gov/about/training/associate/proginfo.html
Application Deadline: January 25, 2019