Students in the School of Information will showcase their independent work, inculding culminating projects for Senior Capstone; substantive independent work for internships, independent studies, and engagement experiences; honors thesis projects; and other interactive projects from SI classrooms. There will be an informational table regarding the School of Information internship program.
Featuring work from our undergraduate students in ISTA (Info Science, Technology and the Arts) and eSociety including:
- Capstone Project posters by Dr. Diana Daly's ISTA 498: Senior Capstone course
- Student-built Skittle Sorters by Dr. Peter Jansen’s ISTA 303: Creative Coding course
- Infographics by Brian Atkinson’s ISTA 352: Images: Past, Present, and Future course
- A demonstration on social network analysis from Dr. Yotam Shmargad’s ESOC 302: Quantitative Methods for the Digital Marketplace course
- Digital imagery from Dr. Laura Lenhart’s ESOC 480: Digital Engagement course
Ligh refreshments will be served.