Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform analysis and interpretation of data derived from a range of experiments that employ cutting-edge technologies to interrogate the role of the immune system in health and disease.
- Synthesize data into biological insights, and prepares data into high quality outputs for manuscripts, grant applications, and presentations at scientific meetings.
- Develop reproducible custom data analysis workflows and pipelines that unlock the key cellular and molecular events that drive disease processes.
- Participate in study conceptualization and design of experiments that explores and discovers answers to challenging questions.
- Master's Degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through professional level experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience required.
- PhD in Systems biology, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or related discipline.
- Solid understanding of immunology and/or complex respiratory diseases.
- Track record of publications in good quality journals.
- Experience with high performance computing.
- Experience with reproducible workflows.