Under the supervision of the Director of Pay It Forward Tucson, the Social Media Specialist will manage the day to day operation of a small non-profit organization's media needs and services.
PIFTucson is looking for a talented Social Media Specialist who is ready to CREATE, MANAGE, and ENGAGE in the fantastic world of Social Media, focusing on creative vision and design aesthetic for our nonprofit.
This position will also include management of social media channels and social advertising, as well as contributing to the company’s overall marketing strategy. Knowledge of and interest in our community's needs is A MUST!
* Manage and/or Create company social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
* Work toward increasing engagement and audience of company social media platforms
* Social media advertising management
* Report monthly on social media and advertising performance
* Conceive and develop innovative creative social media content ideas; work with in-house photographer/videographer (when available) to develop outstanding finished pieces
* Collaborate on creative vision of brand image
* Contribute to strategy for advertising and marketing campaigns
* Advanced working knowledge of social media platforms listed above, including advertising on those platforms
* Creative thinker and quick learner who is resourceful and easily absorbs industry information
* Strong interpersonal skills with experience working successfully as part of a team and/or individually
* Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
* A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, while juggling multiple projects, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Flexible to perform a broad range of tasks; adapts to changes in the work environment
***At least one letter of recommendation from a Professor/Supervisor/Leader is highly encouraged to present when interviewed.
Tucson, AZ 85701