As we work together to battle the coronavirus, we will continue to offer safe and secure online sessions . Even though our physical office is closed, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by CDC, we are working remotely and continuing to provide student, staff, and faculty assistance. We can be reached Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Mountain Standard Time at 520-621-3565 or by email – please refer to the iSchool Directory. Please allow up to 24 hours response time. Faculty and Adjuncts will respond as their schedules permit.
iSchool Faculty Research Blitz
Come join us for presentations on the overview of the iSchool faculty’s current research projects, interests, publications and more!
Presenters and Research Titles
- Clay Morrison - "Software as Causal Models"
- Nick DiRienzo - "Identifying Individual Police Bias in Arizona”
- Diana Daly - "iVoices Student Media Lab"
- Adriana Picoral - "Developing Digital Tools for Writing Research and Teaching"
- Hong Cui - "Author-driven FAIR Data Production"
- Zack Lischer-Katz - "Curating and Preserving Visual Information"
- Win Burleson – “Human Centered Technologies and the UA Holodeck”
- Jamie A. Lee – “Community-Based Archives: Considering the Power of Naming Practices (IMLS)”
- Meaghan Wetherell – “Using Modern Animals to Realize How Bad We are at Identifying Fossil Ones”
- Steven Bethard – “Machine Learning for Understanding Times and Locations in Text”