As we work together to battle the coronavirus, we will continue to offer safe and secure online sessions . Even though our physical office is closed, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by CDC, we are working remotely and continuing to provide student, staff, and faculty assistance. We can be reached Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Mountain Standard Time at 520-621-3565 or by email – please refer to the iSchool Directory. Please allow up to 24 hours response time. Faculty and Adjuncts will respond as their schedules permit.
Register with the Bear Down Network to connect with experienced University of Arizona alumni in relevant industries. Remember, as an alum you can still take advantage of everything Career Development has to offer here at the University. LinkedIn can also serve as a tool to search for jobs or research salaries:
Sample job listings via LinkedIn:
- Information Technology job listings
- Library and Information Science job listings
- Social Media Manager job listings
Join the Bear Down Network
Introducing a new online alumni directory to connect the nearly 300,000 Wildcat alumni around the world
The University of Arizona Alumni Association has launched the Bear Down Network, a new campus-wide online community and resource exclusive to Wildcats. It's now easier than ever to stay connected to the UA, the School of Government & Public Policy, and your fellow Wildcats.
Join the Bear Down Network to:
- Elevate your career with mentorship opportunities and an alumni job board
- Expand your Wildcat network through an alumni directory and groups
- Amplify your UA experience with university news and events
- Share your journey on the network and group feeds
- Give back to your Wildcat community by mentoring and sharing job opportunities
Create your account today at the Bear Down Network. You can easily register with an existing LinkedIn or Facebook account, or create an account just for the Bear Down Network.
Support the iSchool
Your gift to the school can help support student scholarships and other programs. Learn more.