Welcome, Master of Arts in Library & Information Science students! These resources are designed to orient you to the MA in Library and Information Science program and provide helpful details about requirements for current students.
Advising & Course Information
- MA-LIS and MS-INFO Advising Resources - Handbook
- General Advising Information (video)
- Curriculum and Coursework (video; Spring 2018 and forward)
- MA Course 3 Year Rotation (Excel File)
- New Student Checklist and Resources
- Master’s GradPath Forms Walkthrough
Requirements for MLIS students admitted Fall 2019 and later (Excel):
- Introduction to D2L (video)
- Playlist of short videos demonstrating the D2L Brightspace learning environment
- Discussion of M.A. ePortfolio Process
- ePortfolio Comparison
- ePortfolio Requirements May 2007-December 2018
- ePortfolio Requirements January 2019
Library & Information Science Organization (LISO) [link to: https://lisoarizona.wixsite.com/home] the American Library Association Student Chapter, dedicated to the promotion and celebration of the library and information science profession. The club advocates for students’ interest and needs as our members help to create career development opportunities, networking events and a repository for helpful information. Visit the website, join the Facebook Page [link to: https://www.facebook.com/LISO.Arizona] or e-mail email@example.com for more information.