As we work together to battle the coronavirus, we will continue to offer safe and secure online sessions . Even though our physical office is closed, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by CDC, we are working remotely and continuing to provide student, staff, and faculty assistance. We can be reached Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Mountain Standard Time at 520-621-3565 or by email – please refer to the iSchool Directory. Please allow up to 24 hours response time. Faculty and Adjuncts will respond as their schedules permit.
M.A. Advising Resources
Welcome, M.A. students! These resources are designed to orient you to the M.A. in Library and Information Science program and provide helpful details about requirements for current students.
Advising & Course Information
- MA-LIS and MS-INFO Advising Resources - Handbook
- General Advising Information (video)
- Curriculum and Coursework (video; Spring 2018 and forward)
- MA Course 3 Year Rotation 2021 (Excel file)
- New Student Checklist and Resources
- Requirements for MA students admitted Fall 2019 and later (Excel)
- Introduction to D2L (video)
- Playlist of short videos demonstrating the D2L Brightspace learning environment